News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Future of the Forum

Started by MYT150, February 16, 2024, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robstevens

Now that Track Trailer is in Administration - definitely have to keep this website as a source of information going strong - if Track are not around to ask, this site becomes the main source of information for the hundreds of owners out there...
2017 Mk4 (Firetail)
2019 Landcruiser 200 GXL (4.6 petrol)

Ray

I agree, I am still happy to contribute to costs.

Ray
White NT Pajero and 2009 Tvan Sport with custom kitchen

Desert Cruisers

I would like to help with admin or costs, Im late to the post so not sure where it's up to.
Definitely need to keep the information available.

waddy

Also happy to chip in and keep the forum going.
Loved life in the olds Mk1. Carrying the torch in Mk5 Zenith :)

MYT150

Thanks for all the feed back, and support.
I am happy to keep running the forum, but will need contributions to cover the cost of it. Current costs are $42 a quarter for hosting and approx. $50 a year for domain name. Hosting is due again on the 1st of August, and domain name is at the end of the year.

I have reached out to Track for what they want to do, as last quarter they did pay the hosting cost, as they were still working on getting it moved to there servers, but not has happened on this in months now, so unlikely to happen.

I have added the option for subscriptions to the forum, but haven't tested it, but it uses Paypal, so should be fairly straight forward. There are 2 options, a $20 or $50 cost that is for 6 months, any funds received will be to support the forum.
So if anyone wants to support the forum let me know so I can make sure the payment is received.

Regards

Aidan
Aidan Cashman
Track Trailer Forum Administrator

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

robstevens

I'm happy to donate - is there a link?
2017 Mk4 (Firetail)

MYT150

Quote from: robstevens on July 15, 2024, 01:36:33 PMI'm happy to donate - is there a link?
Hi Rob,

In the top left of the screen, where your user name is, in the drop down list there is a "Subscriptions" option. Select that and you can choice from the 2 options, $20 or $50 for 6 months.

Regards
Aidan
Aidan Cashman

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

robstevens

2017 Mk4 (Firetail)

MYT150

Thanks to those that have contributed, so far, it all will help keep the forum running.
Aidan Cashman

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

Adam

I spend very little time online and I don't use any social media platforms. Nothing against them, it's just not my thing.
I haven't been on this forum for a long time so I know I am arriving very late to this party. But I have benefitted greatly from the information sharing on this forum in the 8 years we have had our Tvan.
I would like to thank Aidan for hosting and administrating, and everyone else for sharing information. It has been very valuable to us. I would hate to see that lost.
Happy to contribute to the costs and I have set up a subscription. Hope to see the forum continue to help others, as it has helped us.
Thanks everyone!
Finally got a Firetail

robstevens

Quote from: Adam on August 17, 2024, 06:15:54 PMI would like to thank Aidan for hosting and administrating, and everyone else for sharing information. It has been very valuable to us. I would hate to see that lost.

Absolutely!
2017 Mk4 (Firetail)

MYT150

Thanks to those who have shown there support for the forum, it is appreciated.
Aidan Cashman

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

wolfgirlkitty

Thank you, Aiden, for all that you have done and continue to do with the Forum. It is a valuable resource.
Baron & Connie
Jeep Wrangler towing a 2005 TVan