News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Finally an Owner rather than Admirer...HELLO

Started by Davo_f, July 27, 2024, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davo_f

Hey there everyone...I'm David...
The Mrs and I bought a Mk5 Firetail in May after looking at all the travelling combinations and permutations (Camper trailers, Hybrids, Campervans etc), so that we could move on from 'tenting it'!  Been tent campers for ever, are retired (for a few years now) so we've been dreaming of a more comfortable camp sleeping arrangement that is already set up!! :D
I've been a fan of Track products and especially Tvan's since Track started making them and have always dreamt of one day owning one...over the years the wife actually got sick of me pointing them out when we were driving!!
Well here we are dragging a Firetail around with the Ranger and about to get our first service!!  It's worked really well for us so far- although no real challenging tracks or conditions to date, but it's a great setup that suits us perfectly and all we had to do to head off was to pack it with our camping gear, hook it up...and go  (well...almost... apart from brakes and suspension and stuff)!!
2 trips so far and another in a week or so (hopefully- depending on weather!!).
Gotta say the whole sales team at Track were, and continue to be, excellent and we truly hope the company continues to kick goals well into the future.
This forum is a great resource and thanks for keeping it going.  Really hope it continues...we'll certainly contribute...

Cheers...David
Cheers...David
Tvan Firetail Mk5 2024...
Dragged along by a 2017 PX2 Ranger

robstevens

I'm sure you will enjoy the Firetail. We have a Mk4 Firetail - they are very good value for the money.
2017 Mk4 (Firetail)
2019 Landcruiser 200 GXL (4.6 petrol)

Davo_f

Cheers...David
Tvan Firetail Mk5 2024...
Dragged along by a 2017 PX2 Ranger